TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: iPhone Purchase Strategies

Re: iPhone Purchase Strategies

Steven Lichter (diespammers@ikillspammers.com)
Sat, 23 Jun 2007 16:40:30 -0700

John Mayson wrote:

> http://www.tuaw.com/2007/06/21/iphone-purchase-strategies/

> "The guy at my store said they expected a line that would go about 2
> blocks in length."

> I'm a huge Apple fan. But I'm not sure I'd buy an iPhone much less
> stand in a line two blocks long to get one.

> John Mayson <john@mayson.us>
> Austin, Texas, USA

My understanding it will also be available from the Apple Store, maybe
the online one also. I don't like AT&T Cellular and would not pay
that much for a phone, though I have been using Apple computers since
day 1.

The Only Good Spammer is a Dead one!! Have you hunted one down today?
(c) 2007 I Kill Spammers, Inc. A Rot In Hell Co.

Go to Next message: iphone_freak: "Re: YouTube Live on Apple TV Today; Coming to iPhone on June 29"
Go to Previous message: Tom Horsley: "Re: iPhone Mania Nears Fever Pitch"
May be in reply to: John Mayson: "iPhone Purchase Strategies"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page