TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: 'Dr. Phil Show' Gets Ripped Off by Con Artist

Re: 'Dr. Phil Show' Gets Ripped Off by Con Artist

John Hines (jbhines@newsguy.com)
Fri, 15 Jun 2007 12:55:54 -0500

> In article <telecom26.166.7@telecom-digest.org>, PAT wrote:

> Oh, and I must also mention 'CSI-Special Victims Unit' with those two
> lying, no-good police officers, Elliot Stabler and his partner Olivia
> Benson.

I think you mean Law & Order: Special victims, as it has those actors.

CSI:whatever is on CBS, where L&O:spinoffs is on NBC, at least for
original runs.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: You are correct on the title, and I
stand corrected. Sorry. I still maintain that Unlawful & Disorderly
(all flavors of it) is on USA Network sooooo much. On a typical day,
Unlawful & Disorderly and the 'stories' presented by the cops takes
up too much time. PAT]

Go to Next message: ptownson@telecom-digest.org: "A Quaint Relic From Our Archives on Computer Spying"
Go to Previous message: USTelecom dailyLead: "Surveys Show AT&T Faces Massive Demand For iPhone"
May be in reply to: TELECOM Digest Editor: "'Dr. Phil Show' Gets Ripped Off by Con Artist"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page