TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Top Spammer Arrested; Watch for Decrease in Spam Mail

Re: Top Spammer Arrested; Watch for Decrease in Spam Mail

rws_usa@yahoo.com
Tue, 05 Jun 2007 20:41:19 -0700

I found your discussion here by doing a search looking for a possible
explanation for the decrease in spam I've received over the last
several days -- about 90%. I was receiving approx. 100-150 per day, now
about 10-15. Cool!

Go to Next message: Scott Dorsey: "Re: Time Warner Digital Phone Question"
Go to Previous message: John Mayson: "Re: Time Warner Digital Phone Question"
May be in reply to: Gene Johnson, AP Legal Affairs Writer: "Top Spammer Arrested; Watch for Decrease in Spam Mail"