TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Clean Technology Bigger than Internet Claims Bill Joy

Re: Clean Technology Bigger than Internet Claims Bill Joy

Wesrock@aol.com
Wed, 23 May 2007 20:26:35 EDT

In a note to a message dated Tue, 22 May 2007 18:26:32 -0400 from T
<nospam.kd1s@cox.nospam.net> Pat writes:

> Fortunatly, I now have my motorized wheel chair which allows me to get
> around _most places, most of the time_, but not everywhere, obviously.
> I suggest that the high price of gasoline these days also serves as an
> excellent incentive for people to use public transit if their town has
> anything like it. PAT]

But gasoline consumption in the U.S.A. has been increasing to record
levels even though the price of gasoline has risen so high.

Wes Leatherock
wesrock@aol.com
wleathus@yahoo.com

Go to Next message: John David Galt: "Re: Clean Technology Bigger than Internet Claims Bill Joy"
Go to Previous message: John Mayson: "Re: AT&T Steps up Cingular Rebranding Ahead of iPhone"
May be in reply to: Gerard Wynn, Reuters: "Clean Technology Bigger than Internet Claims Bill Joy"