TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Where is "Golden Boy" Sprit of Communications Statue?

Re: Where is "Golden Boy" Sprit of Communications Statue?

Bruce (news2007@ewr.bac.us.example.com)
Fri, 18 May 2007 00:10:25 -0400

On 11 May 2007 07:31:58 -0700, hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com wrote:

> AT&T used to have a statue known as Sprit of Communications, nicknamed
> Golden Boy.

> The last I heard it was at their Bedminster NJ headquarters, but I
> don't know if it's still there or even if AT&T still maintains offices
> there, given all its reorgs.

> Would anyone know accurately where the statute is today and if it's
> accsesible by the public?

As of a couple of months ago, it was still sitting outside the
Bedminister building, where it's easily visible from Interstate 287.

Bruce

Go to Next message: David Mardiste, Reuters News: "Estonia Experts Builf Defenses After Cyber Attacks"
Go to Previous message: Wesrock@aol.com: "Re: Clean Technology Bigger than Internet Claims Bill Joy"
May be in reply to: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Where is "Golden Boy" Sprit of Communications Statue?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page