TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Make a Passive Cell Phone Repeater?

Re: Make a Passive Cell Phone Repeater?

Robert Bonomi (bonomi@host122.r-bonomi.com)
Fri, 18 May 2007 01:11:58 -0000

mc <look@www.ai.uga.edu.for.address> wrote:

> Has anyone successfully homemade a passive repeater for cell phones?
> It ought to be simple -- just an antenna inside the shielded area
> (which in my case is part of my house that has foil insulation) cabled
> to an antenna just like it on the outside.

Care to take a guess at the losses in such a system?

Go to Next message: John Mayson: "Re: Make a Passive Cell Phone Repeater?"
Go to Previous message: T: "Re: Telephone Dialing in Old Movies, Police Radio"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page