TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Last Laugh! Telecom New Zealand Tells Woman Her Name is Gay

Re: Last Laugh! Telecom New Zealand Tells Woman Her Name is Gay

John Mayson (john@mayson.us)
Mon, 30 Apr 2007 14:17:05 -0500

And for a "laster" laugh ...

Someone inside my company got a notice for inappropriate email for
sending this very article.

Political correctness run amok I suppose.

John Mayson <john@mayson.us>
Austin, Texas, USA

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: No, not 'political correctness' run
amok but an overabundance of spam/scam which makes email filters
necessary. This is a perfect example of why email/web site filters do
_not_ work as they should. People who attempt to legitimatly discuss
ED (erectile disfunction) run into the same problems on the web as the
people who wish to legiimatly discuss breast cancer. It cannot be done
without having to fend off _thousands_ of email items from jackasses.
PAT]

Go to Next message: Paul F. Roberts, Reuters: "Vonage Files to Vacate Patent Ruling"
Go to Previous message: heelios@avicora.com: "Re: A Shameful Surrender to Pornographers"
May be in reply to: Duetche Presse Agentur: "Last Laugh! Telecom New Zealand Tells Woman Her Name is Gay"