TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: BBS: The Documentary

Re: BBS: The Documentary

Scott Dorsey (kludge@panix.com)
1 Mar 2007 09:28:29 -0500

Steven Lichter <diespammers@ikillspammers.com> wrote:

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Have you considered running that BBS
> (the one without a modem) on a high speed broadband line, or given
> the number of hackers and spammers these days, is that too risky? PAT]

I have friends who have done this. Terminal server plugged into their
network connection, serial port from the terminal server to that old
S-100 machine, and folks can telnet in and log into the RBBS.

--scott

Telecom content? Minimal.

Go to Next message: Steven Lichter: "Re: BBS: The Documentary"
Go to Previous message: Neal McLain: "Skokie Swift"
May be in reply to: AnonGoo: "BBS: The Documentary"