TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Which Toll-Free Number Provider Should I Use?

Re: Which Toll-Free Number Provider Should I Use?

Carl Navarro (cnavarro@wcnet.org)
Sun, 18 Feb 2007 09:01:53 -0500

On 16 Feb 2007 00:05:03 -0800, Nehmo <nehmo54@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I want to get a toll-free number that terminates at my cell phone
> number. A package with a 100 minutes/month would be acceptable. Who
> should I use?

You're putting information in a question that has no meaning. When
you get a toll free inward number, you pay based on minutes of use.
The 100 minutes means nothing.

I use Touchtone for both inward and outward. It cost me 1`.99 a month
to terminate the number and I pay 4-5 cents per minute billed in
tenths for my service. I am a agent for the company, but you can also
sign up directly at www.touchtone.net.

I pay with a credit card, but usually I just pay about $25 at a time
and work off a surplus balance.

Carl Navarro

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: But there are in-WATS 'packages' which
allow a certain number of minutes at a set price per month. Obviously
you need to use as close to this allotment as possible in order to
avoid wasting money. As an example, one hundred minutes per month may
wind up costing a bit more per minute (over all) than the next size
package of two hundred minutes which is a bit less per minute, again,
assuming you use them all. The more minutes you buy (and contract to
pay for) each month, the less expensive the minutes become. PAT]

Go to Next message: Wesrock@aol.com: "Re: Party Line Dialing, was Re: Telephone Area Codes and Prefixes"
Go to Previous message: Sam Cage, Reuters: "Global Vote Will Pick World's "New" Seven Wonders"
May be in reply to: Nehmo: "Which Toll-Free Number Provider Should I Use?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page