TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: What About Areas Where Alphabet is Not Like Ours?

Re: What About Areas Where Alphabet is Not Like Ours?

Colin (colins@swiftdsl.com.au)
Sun, 11 Feb 2007 09:44:59 +1100

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Once again, the 8-bit characters did
> not render correctly in this message. PAT]

The characters display perfectly well on my imac. Check your settings, Pat.

- Colin

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: The trouble is, I use a 7-bit terminal
emulator (puTTY) to connect with massis from home, where I otherwise
have a Windows 2000 and a Linux computer. PAT]

Go to Next message: Rob Slade: "Book Review: Minoli-Cordovana's Authoritative Computer Security"
Go to Previous message: B. Wright: "Re: A Call to Let Your Phone Loose"
May be in reply to: Joe Tibiletti: "What About Areas Where Alphabet is Not Like Ours?"