TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Hell Continues to Freeze Over

Re: Hell Continues to Freeze Over

Wesrock@aol.com
Sun, 21 Jan 2007 10:22:51 EST

In a message dated Sat, 20 Jan 2007 18:04:30 -0500, T
<nospam.kd1s@cox.nospam.net> writes:

> There's something similar for those of us who like to walk no matter
> what the weather. I bought a pair of Yaktrax Pro shoe covers two years
> ago and haven't gotten a chance to use them yet.

> They snap over the bottom of your shoe and present a rubber matrix
> surrounded by steel coil to the ice, essentially increasing the
> pressure on each point. The USPS uses these in locations that get a
> lot of snow and ice and the study says it's eliminated slips and
> falls.

> Just a suggestion as I know broken bones don't heal as fast when one
> gets older.

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: I wonder where I could buy one of those
> devices for my shoes? Maybe next time I happen to go past Walmart I
> might (as I sniff and point my nose in the air) walk in the place and
> look to see if they have them. PAT]

I ordered mine a couple of years ago, at the suggestion of my son. As
he did, I ordered mine from a firm called "R.U. Outside, Inc." by phone and
they arrived in about three days.

Shown below is the "How to Order" page from their website <ruoutside.com>

Wes Leatherock
wesrock@aol.com
wleathus@yahoo.com

If you would rather place your order by phone you can call: (800) 279-7123,
or fax: (800) 704-8909

Or mail to:
R.U. Outside, Inc.
642 N. 1000 W. #108
Logan, UT 84321

Corporate Headquarters:
(208) 354-3455 or (866) 354-3455
Fax: (208) 354-3450

E-Mail:tetons@ruoutside.com

Go to Next message: Rick Merrill: "Re: Hell Continues to Freeze Over"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Hell Continues to Freeze Over"
May be in reply to: Patrick Townson: "Hell Continues to Freeze Over"