TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: China's Internet Out of Order Until January 15

Re: China's Internet Out of Order Until January 15

Rick Merrill (rick0.merrill@NOSPAM.gmail.com)
Sun, 31 Dec 2006 20:38:20 -0500

Associated Press News Wire wrote:

> China's Internet expected to be back to normal by Jan. 15

> BEIJING (AP) Internet services in China will not be back to normal
> until mid-January after being disrupted by a powerful earthquake off
> Taiwan, a news report Sunday quoted the country's biggest telephone
> company as saying.

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Does this mean spam from China will be
> taking a two week holiday (albiet a forced one)? PAT]

I certainly hope so! The port scanning is also way down!

Go to Next message: Koos van den Hout: "Re: China's Internet Out of Order Until January 15"
Go to Previous message: Rick Merrill: "Re: Robots Will Get Same Rights as Humans"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page