TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Anti-Spam Tool Going Out of Business

Re: Anti-Spam Tool Going Out of Business

Steven J. Sobol (sjsobol@JustThe.net)
Fri, 29 Dec 2006 23:18:22 UTC

In article <telecom25.429.10@telecom-digest.org>, Gordon S Hlavenka wrote:

> ORDB and various blackhole databases have been the bane of my email
> existence since they were invented. Much as I hate spam (and I do) I
> hate having strangers filter my email even more.

Then your complaint is with the people using ORDB or any other
blacklist ... not the blacklist operators, at least not at first.

You're always welcome to choose an email service where the filtering
can be turned off.

Steve Sobol, Professional Geek ** Java/VB/VC/PHP/Perl ** Linux/*BSD/Windows
Victorville, California PGP:0xE3AE35ED

It's all fun and games until someone starts a bonfire in the living room.

Go to Next message: Henry Lee, SF Chronicle: "Last Laugh! Crazy Man Arrested in California for Phone Threats"
Go to Previous message: DevilsPGD: "Re: Why is Motorola USB not Blackberry USB?"
May be in reply to: Anick Jesdanun, AP : "Anti-Spam Tool Going Out of Business"