TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Cell Phones and Cancer

Re: Cell Phones and Cancer

mc (look@www.ai.uga.edu.for.address)
Fri, 22 Dec 2006 22:28:42 -0500

Howard Eisenhauer <howarde@REMOVECAPShfx.eastlink.ca> wrote in message

> For a rather complete, if not quite up to date, list of studies, what
> they reported and if anyone was able to replicate the results have a
> look here:

> http://www.mcw.edu/gcrc/cop/cell-phone-health-faq/toc.html

Thanks.

One important factor is that exposure varies tremendously from person
to person. I use my cell phone an average of maybe 2 minutes per day.
But an increasing number of young people seem to go around with "cell
phone glued to ear" -- in the virtual presence of a distant friend
continuously, not necessarily even talking! Has anyone else noticed
this? Even with handheld phones, not just earphones.

Go to Next message: www.Queensbridge.us: "Re: Urban Legend or Never Before Heard of Truth?"
Go to Previous message: DevilsPGD: "Re: Cell Phones and Cancer"
May be in reply to: Charles Gray: "Cell Phones and Cancer"