TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Two Strange Phone Calls Today

Re: Two Strange Phone Calls Today

Wesrock@aol.com
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 20:16:37 EST

In a message dated 10/30/06 8:48:19 PM Central Standard Time,
editor@telecom-digest.org writes:

> ... And since the original call(s) -- there were
> two, remember, one picked up by voicemail and the next one
> immediatly following both came from a bogus number in Austin, TX
> amd what major corporation do we know which is located there in
> recent months having merged with another infamous bunch?

Are you talking about AT&T (formerly SBC)? Its headquarters are in
San Antonio (area code 210), not Austin (area code 512).

Wes Leatherock
wesrock@aol.com
wleathus@yahoo.com

Go to Next message: Jeremy Pelofsky: "FCC Backs Airline's Free Wi-Fi at Logan International Airport"
Go to Previous message: Steven J. Sobol: "Re: Two Strange Phone Calls Today"
May be in reply to: TELECOM Digest Editor: "Two Strange Phone Calls Today"