TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Cordless Phone Recomendation Wanted

Re: Cordless Phone Recomendation Wanted

David Quinton (usenet_2005D_email@REMOVETHISBITbizorg.co.uk)
Tue, 03 Oct 2006 07:47:53 +0100

On 1 Oct 2006 02:46:54 -0700, S.Dickson@shos.co.uk wrote:

> Could someone please recomend a good cordless phone for my house. I am
> wanting 2 or 3 of them.

I see you're in the UK. BT do some sets of 2 and 4 -- but I can't see
a set of 3! But If you buy GAP compatible DECT phones, they normally
will work with each other.

e.g. http://www.bizorg.co.uk/shopping/BT/item/cay294 - BT Freestyle
7110 Quad SMS digital cordless phone w/ caller display

Locate your Mobile phone: http://www.bizorg.co.uk/news.html
Great gifts: http://www.ThisBritain.com/ASOS_popup.html

Go to Next message: Associated Press News Wire: "Hewlett-Packard Chairwoman and Others Face Felony Charges"
Go to Previous message: RadicalModerate: "Re: 'Screaming' Cell Phones to Cut Down Theft"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page