TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: ACN

Re: ACN

Steven Lichter (diespammers@ikillspammers.com)
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 01:07:16 GMT

NOTvalid@Queensbridge.us wrote:

> FreedomFireCom wrote:

>> You're correct. Their emphasis is on "recruiting" and most money
>> earned comes from "recruiting bonuses". They're also about $500 to
>> start plus a bunch of other required recurring fees.

> I had read elswhere about the $500.00 to join, but friend says it
> would cost him nothing to join.

> I did see on Ebay someone selling a bunch of ACN promo DVDs that are
> given to potential recruits.

> Friend brought one over. No mention of product pricing, only
> recruitment.

That will not last very long, the one offering gas savings with a pill
go busted.

The Only Good Spammer is a Dead one!! Have you hunted one down today?
(c) 2006 I Kill Spammers, Inc. A Rot In Hell Co.

Go to Next message: Matthew Jones: "Cyber Crime Getting a Lot More Organized"
Go to Previous message: annie: "Re: Exploitative Internet Marketing Fuels Child Obesity"
May be in reply to: NOTvalid@Queensbridge.us: "ACN"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page