TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Best Way to Answer a Business Phone?

Re: Best Way to Answer a Business Phone?

Mark Atwood (me@mark.atwood.name)
Wed, 13 Sep 2006 15:20:31 GMT

DLR <news23@raleighthings.com> writes:

> As a side note there was only two times in the last 20 years that the
> phones went totally silent. One was the OJ verdict. I forget the other.

The morning of 9/11 I am betting.

Mark Atwood When you do things right, people won't be sure
me@mark.atwood.name you've done anything at all.
http://mark.atwood.name/ http://fallenpegasus.livejournal.com/

Go to Next message: Chris Farrar: "Re: Why no Name With Caller ID Number?"
Go to Previous message: Mr Joseph Singer: "Re: Best Way to Answer a Business Phone?"
May be in reply to: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Best Way to Answer a Business Phone?"