TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Speed Dials

Re: Speed Dials

Sam Spade (Sam@coldmail.com)
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 14:13:02 GMT

hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com wrote:

> Anyway, I believe panel switching and certainly crossbar and ESS could
> and would accept 20 pulses per second. Way back in HS a kid figured
> out on his phone dial an adjustment to make it 20 p/s and it worked
> (on either #1 xbar or panel). PBX switchboards had 20 p/s dials.

As I recall, operators had dials that did 20 pps.

Go to Next message: Mr Joseph Singer: "Re: Speed Dials"
Go to Previous message: Robert Bonomi: "Re: Best Way to Answer a Business Phone?"
May be in reply to: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Speed Dials"