TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Newest Airport Regulations Cause Considerable Delay, Inconvenience

Re: Newest Airport Regulations Cause Considerable Delay, Inconvenience

hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com
10 Sep 2006 17:31:26 -0700

Paul Robinson wrote:

> This is one of those really wierd scenarios where you don't necessarily
> know who is worse, the typically incompetent and/or immoral Bush
> Administration, or Mr. Gunn, who, prior to his so called 'work' for
> Amtrak, was General Manager -- or should I say mangler

[snip]

Mr. Gunn has a highly respected record of achievement throughout his
career. As a passenger and activist of several of the systems he
managed, I can personally attest to the pragmatic and cost effective
improvements he effected.

Go to Next message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Color 3 Slot Payphones?"
Go to Previous message: Anthony Bellanga: "Overlay NPA-NXX Codes (re: Caution: Unidentified Callers)"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page