TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: We Live in a World of Redundancies

Re: We Live in a World of Redundancies

Rick Merrill (rick0.merrill@NOSPAM.gmail.com)
Thu, 07 Sep 2006 14:21:45 -0400

Paul wrote:

> mc <look@www.ai.uga.edu.for.address> wrote in

>> The reason for having the telephone separate from the computer
>> network (and even the electric power connection) is so that it will
>> still work when the others don't.

Their backup battery must be dead. Let 'em know.

> while the other line, from the cable TV service (not VOIP), keeps
> working.

Sweet!

> Logic tells me it should be vice-versa.

Paul

Go to Next message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: We Live in a World of Redundancies"
Go to Previous message: support@sellcom.com: "Re: Need Tap Into Telco Line"
May be in reply to: Infoworld Newsfactor News Wire: "We Live in a World of Redundancies"