TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Phone Numbers I am Interested In

Re: Phone Numbers I am Interested In

DevilsPGD (spam_narf_spam@crazyhat.net)
Tue, 05 Sep 2006 17:44:45 -0500

In message <telecom25.321.5@telecom-digest.org> Radium
<glucegen1@excite.com> wrote:

> Hi:

> I'm looking for TDD [not TTY] numbers, fax numbers, and dial-up modem
> numbers in:

> 1. Stamford, Connecticut
> 2. Switzerland
> 3. Holland
> 4. Canada
> 5. France
> 6. Russia
> 7. Germany
> 8. London
> 9. Italy
> 10. Japan
> 11. Phillipines
> 12. Kenya
> 13. Greece
> 14. India
> 16. Belgium

Why?

News: CIVIL SERVANT STAYS AWAKE ALL SHIFT LONG
"Man, I've really got to cut back on the caffeine" he says

Go to Next message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Western Lamp Cadences"
Go to Previous message: Matt Simpson: "Re: Is AT&T up to Its Tricks Again?"
May be in reply to: Radium: "Phone Numbers I am Interested In"