TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Sam Spade

Re: Sam Spade

hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com
10 Aug 2006 13:42:47 -0700

TELECOM Digest Editor noted in response to Wally Roberts:

> Henceforth all subject lines _MUST_ have the word 'telecom' with a
> left bracket and a right bracket [] around the word, or the mail
> will be tossed by my own filter.

But my newsreader automatically puts in the RE: prefix.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: But, 'RE:' or 'Re:' is not the first
word in a subject line. The subject line will be
"Re: [telecom] whatever the subject is". PAT]

Go to Next message: William Warren: "Re: Sam Spade"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Newest Airport Regulations Cause Considerable Delay, Inconvenience"
May be in reply to: Wally Roberts: "Sam Spade"