TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Cingular Analog/TDMA Surcharge

Re: Cingular Analog/TDMA Surcharge

DLR (news23@raleighthings.com)
Mon, 07 Aug 2006 13:36:51 -0400

Steve Sobol wrote:

> Anthony Bellanga wrote:

>> Over the years, various miscellaneous entities (I assume Cellular One)
>> were taken over by SBC Mobility, or BellSouth Mobility, or post-2000
>> by Cingular.

So what the heck is SunComm? It appears to be a part of the old AT&T
wireless but I don't get what made some of AT&T become SC and some
become Cingular.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: I think it was a legal thing. For
example, in part of Oklahoma (Okla City, perhaps?) wasn't Cingular
Wireless required to divest itself of some customers in the
purchase of AT&T and those (divested) customers were handed over to
Alltel? I know there was much customer confusion over it. PAT]

Go to Next message: B. Wright: "Re: Cingular Analog/TDMA Surcharge"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Touch Tone Grocery Shopping - Promise Never Realized?"
May be in reply to: Monty Solomon: "Cingular Analog/TDMA Surcharge"