TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Touch Tone Grocery Shopping - Promise Never Realized?

Re: Touch Tone Grocery Shopping - Promise Never Realized?

DevilsPGD (spam_narf_spam@crazyhat.net)
Fri, 04 Aug 2006 15:57:22 -0500

In message <telecom25.286.8@telecom-digest.org> DLR
<news23@raleighthings.com> wrote:

> To be clear. I wasn't referring to being asked to deliver groceries in
> Nigeria. But an internet enabled store has to deal with fraud, data
> theft, etc ... which can come from the other side of the planet. Where
> the old local grocery really was a local operation. Fraud occurred with
> people in the store or at a delivery location. There was no website to
> break into and take over.

But none of that really applies to an internet based order that
ultimately ends with the customer going face to face with an employee.

Grocery delivery is basically immune from internet drive fraud, no?

=====
Some people are like Slinkies... You can't help but
smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Go to Next message: Miles Odonnol: "Gorilla Warfare and Cybersquatters"
Go to Previous message: Anthony Bellanga: "Re: Cingular Analog/TDMA Surcharge"
May be in reply to: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Touch Tone Grocery Shopping - Promise Never Realized?"