TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Color 3 Slot Payphones; Phones on Brady Bunch

Re: Color 3 Slot Payphones; Phones on Brady Bunch

Sam Spade (Sam@coldmail.com)
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 18:32:58 -0700

DLR wrote:

> I thought Southern Cal was GTE. Which after I had them in Lexington KY
> for a few years, I decided I'd make my living choices with a strong
> negative factor if it required living where the provided service.

Los Angeles metro was mostly Bell surrounded by GTE.

Go to Next message: DLR: "Re: NYC Broadband"
Go to Previous message: Mr Joseph Singer: "Re: The Death Thoes (sic) of Pay Phones"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page