TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Coverage Areas of FiOS?

Re: Coverage Areas of FiOS?

hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com
24 Jul 2006 08:39:12 -0700

maruk2@hotmail.com wrote:

> Do you know of any web link to check the latest coverage areas for
> Verizon's FiOS?

You have to call the special FIOS office 800 number and give them your
home phone number. They do a lookup and say yes or no. They would not
respond with an address.

I found them not helpful and uncooperative. My area has FIOS and they
advertise it heavilly, but they did not come into my complex. I
cannot find out why (they don't want to or my complex doesn't want
them???, probably they don't want to.) Their rep said they don't like
doing multi family complexes which makes no sense to me since shorter
cable runs will serve more people. We are, though, underground
wiring, not pole.

Go to Next message: Dennis Ritchie: "Re: The Great Queens Blackout Continues; No Relief in Sight"
Go to Previous message: DLR: "Re: Coverage Areas of FiOS?"
May be in reply to: maruk2@hotmail.com: "Coverage Areas of FiOS?"