TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: 1/2 U or Smaller Rack Cable Organizer

Re: 1/2 U or Smaller Rack Cable Organizer

Al Dykes (adykes@panix.com)
16 Jul 2006 07:51:21 -0400

In article <telecom25.263.3@telecom-digest.org>, Will
<DELETE_westes@earthbroadcast.com> wrote:

> I'm looking for an extremely short 1/2 U (or smaller) cable organizer
> that I can use with 16 port ethernet switches. I have a lot of these
> associated with different segments on a firewall, and I really have a
> shortage of rack space. Does anyone make such a thing? I have many
> 1U organizers, and I really do need 1/2 U.

IMO, if it's not in either the Chatsworth or Milestek catalog, it
doesn't exist.

http://www.milestek.com/
http://www.chatsworth.com/

Doesn't a U/2 strip effectively use as much space as a 1U strip?

a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m

Go to Next message: JE Durbin: "Re: Microsoft Kills Off 'My Private Folder' Application"
Go to Previous message: Reuters News Wire: "You Tube Now at 100 Million Videos Daily"
May be in reply to: Will: "1/2 U or Smaller Rack Cable Organizer"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page