TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: AOL Said, 'If You Leave Me I'll Do Something Crazy'

Re: AOL Said, 'If You Leave Me I'll Do Something Crazy'

Rick Merrill (rick0.merrill@NOSPAMgmail.com)
Thu, 06 Jul 2006 12:48:26 -0400

Monty Solomon wrote:

> To listen as Mr. Ferrari tries to cancel his membership is to join
> representative, self-identified as John, sounds like a native English
> speaker; he refuses to comply when Mr. Ferrari asks, demands and
> finally pleads -- over and over again -- to close his account.

Account reps are actually 'graded' on how many they sign up and how many
they cancel!

Go to Next message: Rick Merrill: "Re: Identity Thief Finds Easy Money Hard to Resist"
Go to Previous message: DLR: "Re: Last Laugh! Did You Hear the One About the Nuclear Warhead?"
May be in reply to: Monty Solomon: "AOL Said, 'If You Leave Me I'll Do Something Crazy'"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page