TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Last Laugh! Did You Hear the One About the Nuclear Warhead?

Re: Last Laugh! Did You Hear the One About the Nuclear Warhead?

Gene S. Berkowitz (first.last@comcast.net)
Tue, 4 Jul 2006 22:49:26 -0400

ptownson@massis.lcs.mit.edu says:

> It seems our good friends in North Korea send us a nuclear warhead on
> Tuesday. The 'fireworks' were intended to reach us about the same time
> as the NASA launch took place. Trouble is, the warhead was defective,
> a total dud. It never got here, and apparently did not explode either.
> Had the 'fireworks' arrived safely and gone off as intended, then
> spam/scam -- indeed the entire telephone network -- would have been
> the least of our worries, I am sure.

> PAT

Come on, Pat, at least LISTEN to the news before posting this. NK
launched a long range missile, not a warhead, and that missile failed
after 40 seconds in flight, falling into the sea west of Japan.

--Gene

Go to Next message: Smart Listing: "Use Craigslist To Post Your Services? - Automate The Process"
Go to Previous message: Sam Spade: "Re: Last Laugh! Did You Hear the One About the Nuclear Warhead?"
May be in reply to: TELECOM Digest Editor: "Last Laugh! Did You Hear the One About the Nuclear Warhead?"