|Re: Bellsouth Keeps Calling|
30 Jun 2006 07:54:14 -0700
sawney beane wrote:|
> Bellsouth seems to call me daily. They sound like voices from the
1. Are you on the National and State Do Not Call Lists? If you are,
2. Use the word harrassment in the conversation, like "I consider this
3. Call BellSouth directly. Speak to a customer service rep and tell
4. Email the president of BellSouth. He won't see it, but the staff
5. Call your state Public Utility Commision to do something about it.
6. Just say No. Repeatedly. Everytime they call. And hang up.
I was recently bothered by a company wanting me to renew my
|Post Followup Article||Use your browser's quoting feature to quote article into reply|
|Go to Next message: Arthur Kamlet: "Re: Places That Use 911 For All Police Business"|
|Go to Previous message: W Howard: "Re: Verizon 100-Mbps Broadband Home Router"|
|May be in reply to: sawney beane: "Bellsouth Keeps Calling"|
|TELECOM Digest: Home Page|