TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Campus Fax Finder

Re: Campus Fax Finder

jtaylor (jtaylor@deletethis.hfx.andara.com)
Sun, 25 Jun 2006 20:28:39 -0300

<hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com> wrote in message

> However, a subsequent poster boasted about doing this outside a
> business. Nowhere did I see any statement that he was not in the U.S.
> (If I missed it I apologize).

That's irrelevant. I stated (not boasted -- do I detect an agenda
here) that there was no law against junk faxes where I live.

> Almost all posters here are from the U.S.

Even if true, so what?

Go to Next message: Bob Goudreau: "Re: Campus Fax Finder"
Go to Previous message: USTelecom dailyLead: "AT&T, Cisco Back Akimbo With $15.5M Investment"
May be in reply to: Lanman: "Campus Fax Finder"