TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Uniden Phones Interference With DSL - Why or How to Fix?

Re: Uniden Phones Interference With DSL - Why or How to Fix?

DLR (news22@raleighthings.com)
Fri, 26 May 2006 17:57:25 -0400

neverfamous@gmail.com wrote:

> Your posting gives me pause. I just purchased the exact same phones
> (last night) and have a very similar DSL set-up. I haven't connected
> the Uniden system yet because I guess I'm supposed to let the phones
> charge overnight first, but I was planning to do so tonight.

> I did look through the manual briefly this morning and I noted there
> are two types of voice mail service signals and one type may require a
> configuration change on the Unidens. It may not be the culprit, but I
> thought I would throw it out there as an idea.

> If you do find the culprit, please post.

Just an opinion.

Uniden is a company who puts out a feature requirement and gets bids
on who can make x1000 of them at what price. The winner builds them
with Uniden's logo and they get sold.

Panasonic designs phones and then builds them or contracts out the
manufacturing.

Big difference. I avoid makes of phones that are built like the Uniden.

Go to Next message: DLR: "Re: MOS Reading"
Go to Previous message: David Reihmer: "Vonage Problem"
May be in reply to: jrbdmb@yahoo.com: "Uniden Phones Interference With DSL - Why or How to Fix?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page