TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Fox News Slams Qwest for 'Cooperating With Terrorists'

Re: Fox News Slams Qwest for 'Cooperating With Terrorists'

john@mayson.us
18 May 2006 13:32:29 -0700

I burst out laughing when I read that headline ... but then I realized
it's actually kinda scary.

Go to Next message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Political Telemarketers"
Go to Previous message: jsw: "Re: Word Cup Fans Warned Against Buying Tickets on Ebay"
May be in reply to: Media Matters: "Fox News Slams Qwest for 'Cooperating With Terrorists'"