TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: MySpace Hires Child Safety Expert From Microsoft

Re: MySpace Hires Child Safety Expert From Microsoft

masonboro_island@yahoo.com
23 Apr 2006 15:11:02 -0700

That's an interesting idea. Wouldn't people just give fake numbers
though? I went to the website but I'm not completely sure how it
works. When you sign up the site calls the number you provided?

I'm at least happy that social networking sites are acknowledging the
problem and that places like NCMEC are providing services where people
can report child exploitation.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Another site where child exploitation
is dealt with in an unusual -- almost vigilate way -- is
http://perverted-justice.com PAT]

Go to Next message: Harry Dodsworth: "Re: Does DSL Speed Correlate With POTS Speed?"
Go to Previous message: Telecomdirect_Daily: "TelecomDirect News Daily Update - Monday, April 24, 2006"
May be in reply to: Eric Auchard: "MySpace Hires Child Safety Expert From Microsoft"