TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Area Code - NNX

Re: Area Code - NNX

Burris (responder@comcast.net)
Sat, 22 Apr 2006 07:58:01 -0400

Jan Schmidt wrote:

> Am looking for a site where one can enter the AC and NNX and find out
> what city the telephone number is located in. Do you offer that
> somewhere on your web site?

> Thanks,

> Jan

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: I do not have that feature here in
> TELECOM Digest, however it is available on other web sites. Perhaps
> Linc Madison or Jon or one of the guys who keeps up with area codes
> these days can refer you to such a template. PAT]

See if this is what you want ...

http://www.telcodata.us/telcodata/telco

Go to Next message: Rich Greenberg: "Re: Area Code - NNX"
Go to Previous message: Waitman Gobble: "Re: Area Code - NNX"
May be in reply to: Jan Schmidt: "Area Code - NNX"