TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Number Portability: POTS, VoIP, and Cellular

Number Portability: POTS, VoIP, and Cellular

xx-google@telefog.com
20 Apr 2006 10:41:44 -0700

I haven't found answers to most of these questions:

1. Can a VoIP number be ported to cellular?

2. Can a VoIP number be ported to POTS?

3. Can a VoIP number be ported to another VoIP provider?

4. Can a cellular number be ported to POTS?

5. Can a cellular number be ported to VoIP?

6. Can a cellular number be ported to another cellular provider? (I
think that the answer is yes.)

7. Can a POTS number be ported to cellular? (I think that the
answer is yes.)

8. Can a POTS number be ported to VoIP? (I think that the answer is
yes.)

Can you provide answers?

Can you direct me to the answers on the Internet?

Go to Next message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: When Did 2L-5N Become Required in Los Angeles?"
Go to Previous message: Danny Burstein: "Westchester (NYC Suburb) and 802.11 Safety"
May be reply: John Levine: "Re: Number Portability: POTS, VoIP, and Cellular"
May be reply: Michael D. Sullivan: "Re: Number Portability: POTS, VoIP, and Cellular"
May be reply: Robert Bonomi: "Re: Number Portability: POTS, VoIP, and Cellular"
May be reply: John Levine: "Re: Number Portability: POTS, VoIP, and Cellular"
May be reply: John Levine: "Re: Number Portability: POTS, VoIP, and Cellular"
May be reply: Michael D. Sullivan: "Re: Number Portability: POTS, VoIP, and Cellular"
May be reply: Raqueeb Hassan: "Re: Number Portability: POTS, VoIP, and Cellular"
May be reply: Fred Atkinson: "Re: Number Portability: POTS, VoIP, and Cellular"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page