TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Iceland Passes South Korea For Top Broadband Spot

Re: Iceland Passes South Korea For Top Broadband Spot

Linc Madison (lincmad@suespammers.org)
Sat, 15 Apr 2006 22:05:51 -0700

In article <telecom25.141.9@telecom-digest.org>, USTelecom dailyLead
<ustelecom@dailylead.com> wrote:

> USTelecom dailyLead
> April 14, 2006
>
> NEWS OF THE DAY
> * Iceland passes South Korea for top broadband spot

While Iceland's adoption of broadband is commendable, it is important
to remember that the entire country has about 3/4 the population of
Omaha, Nebraska. Korea is about 160 times more populous.

Vatican City could easily become the top broadband spot in the
world, just by installing a half dozen DSL lines and a few routers.
(With fewer than 1,000 people, Vatican City is the least populous
nation on earth.)

Linc Madison * San Francisco, California * lincmad@suespammers.org
<http://www.LincMad.com> * primary e-mail: Telecom at LincMad dot com
Read my political blog, The Third Path: <http://LincMad.blogspot.com>
DO NOT SEND UNSOLICITED E-MAIL TO THIS ADDRESS. You have been warned.

Go to Next message: Mark Crispin: "Re: In Silicon Valley, a Man Without a Patent"
Go to Previous message: Monty Solomon: "Why Can't I Have Just the Cable Channels I Want?"
May be in reply to: USTelecom dailyLead: "Iceland Passes South Korea For Top Broadband Spot"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page