TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Empplyment Opporutnity: Network Provisioner

Re: Empplyment Opporutnity: Network Provisioner

John McHarry (jmcharry@comcast.net)
Fri, 24 Mar 2006 04:16:51 GMT

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 12:37:21 -0800, Srikanth_V wrote:

> I have an urgent requirement for Network Provisioner. Please send me
> the perfect resumes asap.

PAT, if you want an income stream from TD, how about charging for
posts such as this one? As long as they are telecom related and not
too repetitive, I doubt there would be much objection. I still startle
at such blatantly commercial posts, but I am an Olde Phart. I settle
fairly quickly and realize members of this audience are looking for
such information. I don't know how much you could get for selling
commercial posting rights, but I would guess it is a worthwhile, if
fairly modest, sum.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Tell me this, John McHarry: How much of
an 'income stream' do you think it would generate for me? I have an
area ( ~/classified.html ) where such things go; I would rather not
get in the habit of charging for messages in this main section; that
way people who _are_ interested could to there to read them. A few
times I have returned the submission with (I thought) a polite note
telling the person to use the classifieds. I never hear from the
person again. Well, I did once. A lady whose name/email appeared on
a posting like that turned me in for 'spam/scamming' her mailbox and
warned me to never again send her email 'demanding money' for
anything. I wrote back and told her she was obviously a Witch; she
turned me in again for 'harrassing her'. Now I just settle for
whatever people wish to send me, if they wish to send anything. PAT]

Go to Next message: John McHarry: "Re: Last Laugh! Is This a Typo? Order To Indiana"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Internet and Civil Liberties?"
May be in reply to: Srikanth_V: "Empplyment Opporutnity: Network Provisioner"