TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Last Laugh! Is This a Typo? Order To Indiana

Last Laugh! Is This a Typo? Order To Indiana

carolina water (carowaterusa@gmail.com)
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 02:42:11 +0100

Pleasant Day,

I want to order for some items,firstly I want to know if you can ship
direct to me at Indiana and also we will make payment full with (money
Order Or check).

I await your email.

Carolina water

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: I dunno if we can ship to Indiana or
not. I know we ship to India, Indonesia and elsewhere around the
world, and of course we accept third party credit cards and cashiers
checks from your custmomers to do it. We even refund the purchase
price direct to you on request! But _Indiana_ I am not so sure
about. Maybe some of the bigger towns there, it might be possible,
such as Winnemac, Tell City, Whiting, etc, in care of General Delivery
at their post offices, and of course we would expect you to promptly
honor our invoices in the same way.

NB: Would you believe -- can you concieve -- that the above, country
typo and all, to be gracious and courteous about it -- showed up in
my mailbox today? You'd think that the authors/senders of this
garbage, in this instance 'Carolina water' would at least do some
modicum of proof-reading on their ouvre before depositing it en-masse
in the email system. All I can say is yes Lord, I believe, help Thou
my unbelief. PAT]

Go to Next message: Monty Solomon: "Your Data For Sale?"
Go to Previous message: USTelecom dailyLead: "BellSouth's Ackerman Touts Synergies of AT&T"
May be reply: John McHarry: "Re: Last Laugh! Is This a Typo? Order To Indiana"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page