TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Verizon's FiOS TV Service Takes Off in Texas

Re: Verizon's FiOS TV Service Takes Off in Texas

3z3k3l (rixride@hotmail.com)
15 Mar 2006 20:36:55 -0800

I use Fios and it is AWESOME! 15MB to the internet; you can't beat a
clean fiber connection to the internet. They recently announced you
will be able to get "cable" or basically 180 digital channels.

They are basically doing the monopoloy thing again, they are running
the fiber right to the house! We can get our phone, internet and now
180 cable tv channels through them!

It beats cable hands down. Speeds are tremendous and no slow downs
during the week!

Go to Next message: Paul: "Re: 208/240V, was: 25Hz Power"
Go to Previous message: T: "Re: Gas Refrigerator (was 25 Hz Power)"
May be in reply to: USTelecom dailyLead: "Verizon's FiOS TV Service Takes Off in Texas"