TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: How Can I Change the Ring?

Re: How Can I Change the Ring?

Mr Joseph Singer (joeofseattle@yahoo.com)
Sun, 5 Mar 2006 18:35:37 -0800 (PST)

Bill <lalala_billy@yahoo.com> 5 Mar 2006 09:43:11 -0800 wrote:

> The wonder of the Net. Thank you. I didn't even know such things
> existed but I have found just the thing :

http://www.now-zen.com/cgi-bin/orders/shop.pl?ACTION=ENTER+SHOP&thispage=tibetanbell&AFFILIATE=&ORDER_ID=%21ORDERID%21>>

It's really cool looking and I'm sure it's very "harmonius" but for
$120 I could probably order a bell chime from phonecoinc for
considerably less.

Go to Next message: John McHarry: "Re: TELECOM Digest: Pat _was_ in the Hospital"
Go to Previous message: danny burstein: "Re: AOL to Give Free Email to Non Profits"
May be in reply to: Bill: "How Can I Change the Ring?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page