TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: How Can I Change the Ring?

Re: How Can I Change the Ring?

Dave Garland (dave.garland@wizinfo.com)
Sat, 04 Mar 2006 09:09:09 -0600

It was a dark and stormy night when Bill <lalala_billy@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> I just got a beautiful Trub phone and its ring tone is hideous. Is it
> possible to replace it? I'd like the sound of windchimes ideally....

On most phones you can turn the ringer off. Then you could add an
external ringer:

Sandman http://www.sandman.com/pdf/Page72.pdf
Radio Shack http://tinyurl.com/knorz
MCM http://tinyurl.com/l5dsd
I don't see any wind chimes (there are regular chimes), but if you
google for "telephone ringer"
http://tinyurl.com/ojzro
and wade through the listings you'll find a lot of different devices,
maybe you'll find the ringer of your dreams.

Go to Next message: Steve Sobol: "Re: You do Understand I Guess ..."
Go to Previous message: T: "Re: Bogus! The Container Store Wants Your Phone Number"
May be in reply to: Bill: "How Can I Change the Ring?"