TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Am I Calling it Quits? Well Some Day Soon, I Think.

Re: Am I Calling it Quits? Well Some Day Soon, I Think.

no email ()
Sat, 04 Mar 2006 10:52:29 -0500

Patrick Townson wrote:

> Earlier today, Wednesday, I had a very bad incident.

Pat,

I'm sorry to hear you're hurting so much: please don't hesitate to
write if you need help moderating the digest or with other chores.

Please try to remember that there's always hope: better to take a risk
than to give up. You've got more time than you may think at this dark
hour.

Good luck.

Signed, a Friend

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Then a couple days ago, the Friend
wrote again. PAT]:

Pat,

Welcome back! I hope your recovery goes well, and quickly.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you need help with the digest or other
projects: it's time to be nice to yourself and take it easy for a while.

Go to Next message: Scott Drown: "Best Wishes"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: TELECOM Digest: Pat _was_ in the Hospital"
May be in reply to: Bob Weller: "Am I Calling it Quits? Well Some Day Soon, I Think."