TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Stop AOL's Email Scheme

Re: Stop AOL's Email Scheme

Barry Margolin (barmar@alum.mit.edu)
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 23:04:33 -0500

In article <telecom25.81.10@telecom-digest.org>, Steve Sobol
<sjsobol@JustThe.net> wrote:

> Pat, could you be so kind as to give me his email address offlist so I can
> educate him privately? I'm familiar with what AOL is actually doing, and
> it's not anything close to what he is claiming. I promise I will not do
> anything abusive, send Mr. Pariser spam or otherwise misbehave. He needs to
> be set straight.

Do you really think you can "educate" conspiracy theorists like these
people? They're intentionally spreading FUD, probably because they
hate huge corporations like AOL. They don't care about facts.

Barry Margolin, barmar@alum.mit.edu
Arlington, MA

Go to Next message: nospam4me@mytrashmail.com: "Re: MySpace: Murdoch's Big Hope; Parents Nightmare"
Go to Previous message: Robert Bonomi: "Re: Stop AOL's Email Scheme"
May be in reply to: Patrick Townson: "Stop AOL's Email Scheme"