TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Last Laugh! Reminds Me of a (Highlights for Children?) Cartoon

Last Laugh! Reminds Me of a (Highlights for Children?) Cartoon

Carl Moore (cmoore@ARL.ARMY.MIL)
Thu, 16 Feb 2006 12:26:16 EST

The cartoon I was thinking of had the line "Mom, are we Republicrats
or Demolicans" (cut & paste down the middle of "Republicans" and
"Democrats")

----- Forwarded message # 1:

Go to Next message: Matt Simpson: "Re: President Bush Wants to Bug the Internet"
Go to Previous message: jared: "Re: Do Not Call Violator, Capital Services"
May be reply: Matt Simpson: "Re: Last Laugh! Reminds Me of a (Highlights for Children?) Cartoon"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page