TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: US Grant Web Site Will Not Work With Macs

Re: US Grant Web Site Will Not Work With Macs

George Berger (gberger@his.com)
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 10:27:23 -0500

PureEdge was bought out by IBM.

According to the Washington Post article, IBM is "planning" to upgrade
the software to accommodate Mac users, but it will take almost a year
before the software is certified for use by those seeking grants.

"Dog in the Manger??"

George (The Old Mac Fud)

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am
not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
-- Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman (attributed)

Go to Next message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: N11 Codes"
Go to Previous message: nospam4me@mytrashmail.com: "Re: Bias, Sabotage Haunt Wikipedia's Free World"
May be in reply to: Associated Press News Wire: "US Grant Web Site Will Not Work With Macs"