TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: The Coming Tug of War Over the Internet -- Wash Post

Re: The Coming Tug of War Over the Internet -- Wash Post

John McHarry (jmcharry@comcast.net)
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 00:48:59 GMT

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 20:56:00 +0000, jmeissen wrote:

> No disagreement there. The problem with their argument, which our
> elected Congress will no doubt be unable to see, is that they're
> already being paid to provide the basic service that makes it
> possible.

Our elected Congress? Are you perhaps referring to their purchased
Congress? Of course, since much of the money goes into campaign
coffers, maybe we are the ones being purchased in the end.

Go to Next message: Wesrock@aol.com: "Re: The Coming Tug of War Over the Internet -- Wash Post"
Go to Previous message: tony@telecombooksblog.com: "New Telecom Books Blog Site - www.telecombooksblog.com"
May be in reply to: Marcus Didius Falco: "The Coming Tug of War Over the Internet -- Wash Post"