TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Public Wants Court to Okay Wiretaps

Re: Public Wants Court to Okay Wiretaps

davidesan@gmail.com
10 Jan 2006 07:43:29 -0800

> And no mention that Hoover's FBI, with the approval of JFK, RFK and LBJ
> committed far worse violations of the wiretapping laws in going after
> the various leaders and organizations of the civil rights movement.

Dad, its not so bad that I broke the window. Billy broke a bigger
window last year!

Bad behavior is bad behavior. It should not be condoned because
someone else did it. It should be condemned because its WRONG!

We don't need to rehash Democratic wrongs when discussing Republican
wrongs, or Republican wrongs when discussing Democratics wrongs. They
are all bad.

Any reason that you didn't include the gross abuses of power by
Richard Nixon in your list?

Go to Next message: Herb Stein: "Re: Public Wants Court to Okay Wiretaps"
Go to Previous message: Scott Dorsey: "Re: Public Wants Court to Okay Wiretaps"
May be in reply to: Katherine Shrader: "Public Wants Court to Okay Wiretaps"