TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Cell Phone Extenders?

Re: Cell Phone Extenders?

Seth Breidbart (sethb@panix.com)
Tue, 27 Dec 2005 23:34:56 UTC

AES <siegman@stanford.edu> wrote:

> So, here's a Verizon customer, sitting at the north end of Silicon
> Valley, not way out in the hills, just a mile or two from downtown
> Palo Alto -- and less than one tower in the display on my phone. Any
> advice on how to approach Verizon about this?

That's the Verizon who spends more money advertising how good their
network is than on making their network good?

The one that once gave me "no signal" in the middle of Times Square?

The one that about 50% of the time switched me to "roaming" in the
middle of downtown Minneapolis?

I recommend nuclear.

Seth

Go to Next message: Seth Breidbart: "Re: Taxes, was: NYC Transit Strike Midst Cold Weather and Christmas"
Go to Previous message: Steve Sobol: "Re: Saudi Telecom Stops Text Vote for Arab Talent Show"
May be in reply to: AES: "Cell Phone Extenders?"